Wednesday, June 25, 2008

STRIIIIIIIIIIKE!!!

Only one game left and we'll call it a "season". Jake got to be pitcher for one inning yesterday...I don't know who was more nervous, me, his grandparents, or JAKE!! He did good, striking 2 out.


Anna has had cheerleading camp all week and it has worked her over pretty good. She has been a great sport through it all. She will be leaving for Branson on Sunday. She is going on vacation with her sweet friend Mackenzie Kimbriel. I hope they have fun. I'll post her pictures when they return.

Life on the hill is pretty quiet otherwise. Pool should be starting in a few days! Yeaaaaaah!!!! I'll have to post the construction and mess that we will have!
Here is my scrapbook page from Joe's Father's Day. I think it is VERY appropriate!



Bye for now!

No comments: