Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Summertime is Here!!!



We visited the Fort Smith airshow on May 18th. We went with Gran and Papa and took Anna's friend Emily along too. It was HOT!! but we had a great time. Jake was "schooled" on all the planes by his pilot-grandpa.

Anna graduated as planned and what kind of mom would I be if I didn't take pictures to document this wonderful day?! She was so excited about graduation and I think especially about the dance that followed. Joe and I chaperoned and I don't think we embarrassed her too much, at least I hope we didn't. The class danced to every song and I think they had a blast!!

Well, its summer and we don't have tons planned. We are still playing baseball...Jake is an alternate for the All-Star team! Softball is over for Anna unless they reschedule some make up games. She did really good this year and we are so proud of her. We are suppose to start on our swimming pool in a week or so. Maybe we will be up and going in a month or so...Anna already planning a pool party for the end of summer!!!

Happy Summer to All!!!!


No comments: