Thursday, April 15, 2010

Picnic and a Flying Kite


Yesterday was BEAUTIFUL!!  I decided to pick up some chicken at KFC before I got the kids after school and take them on a picnic. It was the perfect day for enjoying the weather.  It has been in the high 70's all week.  Here is our view from where we ate.....


This is Lake Ludwig, which is about a mile from our house.  


We stayed for a while and then headed home.  Gran and Papa had given Jake a kite a week or so ago, so we flew it until the wind died down. 


Jake was all grins when the kite finally got up high!!


It was a great day.

I finally made an effort to go to my scrapbook room this morning.  It seems like I don't get up there enough any more.  I decorated a clipboard. It was something I had been wanting to do...to hold lists, the school lunch menu or something...here is what I ended up with....



 Here is a closer view of the flowers on the bottom....



Speaking of flowers....don't you just love spring? 


I actually love all of the seasons.  Before summer is over, I will be excited about fall.  One thing about living in Arkansas is that we have such beautiful seasonal changes, each one as dramatic as the next.


Dixie says, "Hello!"

Here are a few blogs I've been following lately...




Bye for now.....



No comments: