Monday, February 16, 2009

Hello Monday!!!


And "POOF!" there goes another week! Time flies when you aren't blogging!! Last week was pretty uneventful as far as EXCITEMENT goes.



I did get a good picture of the sunset.



And one of Jake tracing a picture of a guitar.

Jake won his second basketballgame!! He scored 10 points! He also played pretty good defense, which was a plus.

The kids had their Valentine's Parties on Thursday. I made some bags of candy for Anna to give out to her friends.



Jake just handed out cards and gave his teacher, Mrs. Phillips, her favorite...M and M's!


While they were partying at school I took the opportunity to work on our bathroom. It has been unfinished since we moved in our house (almost 2 years ago!!), because I wasn't quite sure what I wanted to do. Fear not, I figured it out. I painted the wall the same color as the rest of the room and I've got a curtain on the way. I can't wait for it to be completed. I'll post a pic when it is finished
completely.



This was before I started.



And this the after.

I'm only 5 feet tall, so I've got to get Joe to help me get the 12 foot ladder out to finish the very top!

Anna and Jake were out of school Friday and are out today and tomorrow also. We went to Fayetteville for Valentine's. Joe got us two suites, one for us and one for Gran and Papa and the kids. A fun time was had by all!

Sorry about the quality of this picture, but the lighting wasn't the best.



Anna had been wanting this dress for about 3 weeks. She saw it in a store window and politely mentioned it each and every time we passed this store. Joe and I got it for her for Valentines. It fit her perfect, thankfully.


Anna is a shop-a-holic!!!! She hits every Hollister, Abercrombe, Forever 21, Wet Seal, well you see where I am going with this. I hate those stores...the smell, the LOUD music, all of it. Guess I'm just getting too old.


This is Anna and her "Valentine". He came over bearing gifts since we weren't here for the big day. She would kill me if she knew I snuck a picture of them outside watching Jake play basketball....

Gotta get ready for a game tonight. Best wishes for a great week!

Bye for now.

.

No comments: