Monday, February 9, 2009

Dog fight


Rain, rain, and more rain...that is our forecast for the next 3 days. We need rain, so I guess I shouldn't complaint too much. It was a long week, last week, so I didn't get to blog...Sorry!

Our sweet Jada got in two dog fights last week, so I spent most of my time here....


After being assured that there were no major vessels involved we went home.


Then, two days later, we were back after another incident. I think we have a bully on our hands!! Actually, I think she just got tangled in a dog fight and probably was an innocent bystander. That is my story and I'm sticking to it!

This is her after the second vet visit.


This was actually the worse of the two incidents. She had 3 puncture wounds to her neck and a torn muscle in her neck as well. She is taking antibiotics and pain medicine, so hopefully we will make a full recovery, with the exception of the muscle, which is going to leave a permanent indention in her neck.

On to other stuff...Jake won his first basketball game of the season! He scored 6 points!! He was so proud and we were too!! They play with everything they have in them, but we just never could seem to get the win. David came home with us after the game for a little celebration playtime!!


Anna has finished cheerleading for this year. She has decided to tryout again, so she will continue tumbling and hopefully get her round off-back handspring soon!!!

This is a picture from her last peprally.


I would like to say "Happy Birthday" to Nick Dunaway! His birthday was January 31! I made him a card, but didn't want to post it until he got it in the mail!!!


Happy Birthday Nick!!


Hope you have a great Monday!

Bye for now...

No comments: