Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Flowers

I know, I know, two posts in two days......it's unheard of on the hill!! It's been raining so much that I've had a little more time on my hands. The weather is beautiful this morning...a little cloudy, but 71 degrees. I went out this earlier and took some pictures of our Knock Out roses and our snapdragons.

I was really surprised that the snapdragons lasted through the winter and are so pretty this spring.

I tried to post the final touch to Anna's bedroom yesterday, but for some reason, Picasa wasn't cooperating, so I had to wait until today. The artist is Angela Anderson and she is from Russellville. I think this will be something that Anna will cherish for many years.



Angela painted a restaurant for Anna....



And a flower shop for Emily, her best friend for the last 6 years.


Well, I've got a lot of laundry and cleaning to get to, so everyone have a great day!!

Bye for now.....





No comments: