Saturday, April 18, 2009

Happy Birthday Daddy!!



Today is my Daddy's birthday!! Mamma made spaghetti and we ate with them tonight. We gave Daddy a little cash (happy lottering...is that a word?), some ink for his printer and 2 Old Crow Medicine Show CD's. Mamma gave him a new electric razor. I think he enjoyed it all. Joe even called him from his fishing trip and "sang" Happy Birthday to him!!


Joe is fishing all weekend and visiting with his buddy John, so it's just us on the hill.
We've played a little basketball and basically goofed off, but it has been a lot of fun!


We even took a couple of pictures.

I've done a little scrapbooking and been pretty useless in general.


We are going to meet Joe in Conway tomorrow and eat lunch at Fuji's Restaurant. It is one restaurant that we all enjoy going to.

I've started catching up with friends on Facebook and have enjoyed it so much. I used to think it was just for kids, but it is really a good way to catch up with old highschool and college friends. The only problem I have found is that it can be quite addicting! I told one friend that I think there should be a 12 step program for Facebook Addiction. All joking aside, it has been nice to talk to old friends that I would never have otherwise gotten to reconnect with.

I'll be getting on to bed now...catch up more later!

Bye for now!

No comments: