Friday, April 3, 2009

Hello Friday!

It has been a fast week! We are still in construction phase around here...nothing major, but still construction. Our outdoor fireplace should be completed today.


Here is a picture from yesterday.


I can't wait to eat a roasted marshmallow cooked on that baby! I'm one of those weirdos that likes my marshmallow charcoal BLACK!!

Sunday, on the way home from Chicago, we stopped in Little Rock and made a couple of purchases that we had been talking about for over a year...


This is our new pool table.

And last night, we got to try out our new hot tub. Joe looked over at me after being in the water for 5 minutes and said, "Why did we wait so long to get one of these?" He is so right. It was so relaxing, even with the kids playing in it with us!

Here is Anna and Jake before Joe got home...he told me not to get in without him! He is so cute.

We don't have much planned for the weekend. I "work" at a crop at Memories by Design tonight until 10 pm, so I hope I can scrap some. It is suppose to rain, so we may not get to work outside much. I hope you have a wonderful weekend.

Bye for now.


No comments: