Thursday, September 3, 2009


Just wanted to check in with a quick post. Anna has a ballgame in Mayflower tonight. It will take us about an hour or so to get there, so as soon as Joe gets off we will make the trip. She is so excited to be cheering. I'll have my camera, of course, so get ready for some pictures to come your way.

About Anna's detention...she forgot to bring a paper back to school that I was suppose to sign. It's long story that I won't even attempt to get into, but suffice it to say, she had detention and the paper is signed. Unfortunately, she LOVED detention. She said it was "awesome". Can you believe that? She actually liked it! I told her that I didn't care how much she liked it, she better not make a habit of going there.

Jake will be playing 5th grade football for the Steelers! Joe answered the call from the coach and didn't catch the coaches name, so we'll have to wait until next Tuesday to know who will be coaching him. This is what I thought of Joe after he told me he didn't "catch" the name...


We will go to the high school game tomorrow night...hopefully it won't rain. The Razorback game is in Little Rock, but we won't be going. Hoping to have a great weekend with the entire family...Joe's older sons from Warren are suppose to come, so it will be a full house!! Should be lots of FUN!! I'll try to post tomorrow with a few pictures! Hope you have a great day!!

Bye for now.


No comments: