Friday, November 21, 2008


Life is what happens to you while you’re busy making other plans.-John Lennon

Today is school lunch Thanksgiving...yum, yum!! I'll go eat with Jake, not for the food, but for the love. One day, like maybe 7th grade, he will not ask me to come to eat Thanksgiving lunch with him and I will be sad, so TODAY, I am one happy Mama!!

Joe is taking off at noon today and we are going to Tulsa for the weekend. Maybe do a little Christmas shopping or maybe just walk around and enjoy not doing the weekend chores!! I'm excited!

Anna and Jake went to the high school last night to watch a play...The Three Musketeers. Anna said she didn't really understand it, but she was with her friends, so I think she had fun anyway.

Clarksville plays Shiloh Christian tonight in the playoffs!! GO PANTHERS!!

Well, gotta clean up a little. I hate to come home to a dirty house! Have a wonderful weekend everyone!!

Bye for now.

No comments: