Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Happy Wednesday


Yesterday was Jake's first football game of the year. It wasn't pretty (and that IS being nice)!! Jake said our team didn't even make 1 1st down. The other team scored at least 5 touchdowns! Oh well....I did manage to get a couple of pictures.... and in the end I think Jake had fun!!

By the way, Jake is #5

Watching from the sideline

This is the scene outside my front door this morning.

I love when the hay is baled! I don't know what it is, but I just think it is beautiful when our fields are full of scattered hay bales!


Today is the day for Anna..she gets her braces! We are going to eat a large lunch, as instructed, so that we can eat lighter for supper tonight. She has school pictures this morning, so that part worked out perfectly!

I want to send out a special birthday wish to Katelynn Dunaway!! Today is her birthday! I'm not sure if her mom reads my blog, but hopefully she will today and tell Kate, "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!" from Papa Joe, Mimi, Anna and Jake (We love you!) Here is a picture of the card I made for her....

Katelynn swimming this summer

I hope everyone has a great Wednesday!!

Bye for now!

No comments: