Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Middle of the Week Post

Not a lot going on today. The fence man showed up, so that's good news...and so did the fence, which is even better news!! He has been working for a couple of hours now. Says he will probably be working on it through the weekend!

I've been trying to look for some "Halloween stuff" for the party...I saw a cute thing on Martha Stewart yesterday that I'm trying right now. I think it is called,"Shrunken Heads," but the idea is you peel a Granny Smith apple,cut it in half and carve out the face to look spooky and bake it on 250 degrees for 2 hours. The apples will shrink to look like little skulls. The viewer who sent in the idea served these up floating in apple cider. It was really cute and spooky, so I thought I'd give it a test run to see if it might be something we could do at our party...so we'll see. I'll post pictures if they look okay.

Had ballgame last night. Still no win!!


Anna still loves cheerleading. She has really worked hard and is doing well. I thought she may get tired of it, but she hasn't so far. The 7th grade plays Westfork this Thursday,, but it is away, so the girls don't get to cheer.

This Friday night is Homecoming at Clarksville, so hopefully we will get to go!! There is nothing better than a Friday night football game in a small town. GO PANTHERS!!

Got to go do some cleaning now...Have a Great Wednesday!!

Bye for Now.

No comments: