Friday, October 17, 2008

Somewhere Over the Rainbow


Tuesday when we got to the school for Anna's practice and Jake's ballgame we were met with a beautiful sight!


It has looked like it was going to storm for 3 or 4 days straight and for some reason, the sun just pops out and it is clear and beautiful once again. There is actually a little good news where Jake's team is concerned. The other team did not score ONCE!!!! That, my friends, is what I consider MAJOR IMPROVEMENT!!!!

Here is Jake(#5) in the huddle.


I started getting ready for landscaping our back yard today. One visit to the local nursery and a few plants later and here is the finished product!


I'm just joking!!!! I
wish this was my back yard!!! Actually, I did get a bunch of plants, but they are in the process of being planted...I'll post pics later this weekend.

The weekend should probably be quiet for us. Hopefully we'll just work on the back yard. Next week will be very busy. We've got our Halloween party next Saturday. I want to do as much before next week as I can. I hope everyone has a great weekend!!

Bye for now

No comments: