Monday, January 26, 2009

Happy Monday


Got to play a little more with Photoshop Elements 5 this weekend and here is the scrapbook page I created. The journaling reads: "You made me play basketball with you for an hour before you would let me take this picture." It was a bribe I didn't mind at all!

We had a great weekend. Joe had to go to Alma to do physicals and attend boxing matches, so Jake and I went along for the ride. I helped with the physicals, so we got that done pretty quick...secretly, I think that is why he wanted me to go...anyway, he rewarded me by letting me go to Fort Smith while the matches were going on! Yeah!!! I went to Michael's and Hobby Lobby and still got back to Alma to see about 5 fights.


Anna has been under the weather for the last week. Here she is eating her Hamburger Helper on Sunday. She will be shining again soon, I'm sure.


We had lots of deer visit yesterday. I saw six making their way across our pasture late yesterday afternoon. (Looks like they saw me too!) Joe filled up their feeder Saturday, so they were on an eating freenzy!

This afternoon the weather is suppose to take a drastic turn for the worse. They are predicting freezing rain and ice with accumulations of up to an inch!! Yuck!! We have a tree in front of our house that isn't going to appreciated frozen rain on its leaves!

Hope you all have a wonderful Monday. Stay warm and safe!

Bye for now.

No comments: