Friday, January 23, 2009

It's early here, but if I don't post now, it may not get posted!

Yesterday, after school, Jake wanted to play/practice basketball. I had some other things in mind, like taking pictures of him. We compromised and after about an hour of basketball he promised me a couple of pictures.




I think it was worth it, cause he let me get a couple of good shots without much trouble....and Jake did excellent at his game last night. No, I'm not saying we WON, but, against the #1 team, we held our own.

I'm looking forward to the weekend. It is suppose to get a little cooler tomorrow and there is a chance of snow Monday and Tuesday. Anna has been sick, but has not missed any school. I gave her a shot last night and hope that she is better by later today. She is our sunshine and right now, she's a little cloudy! Jake has basketball practice Sunday, so we'll be staying in town.


Next week will be super busy. Anna has a ballgame Monday, Jake has a game Tuesday (@ 8:30)!! We are going to see AC/DC on Wednesday, Joe is on call Thursday, and both Anna and Jake have ballgames on Friday!!Whew!


I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

Bye for now!

1 comment:

ABBIE SMITH said...

I READ ALL YOUR BLOGS.MAKES ME FEEL LIKE I HAVE VISITED YOU ALL.YOU ARE DOING A GREAT JOB.MORE OF THE TWO"OLD" ONES IF YOU CAN :)
LOVE TO ALL ABBIE AND BOO BOO