Thursday, January 22, 2009

January 22, 2009 (Part 2)


As I promised, here are my pictures from yesterday.....and a couple of digital scrap attempts.

Got a quick shot of myself in the rear-view mirror. No cars were coming as you can see!!


First, this is the road I travel at least twice a day, once going west and once going east! This is the route to take Anna and Jake to school each day...


Downtown Clarksville, Arkansas

Here are a some of the digital scrapbook pages I have done. I used a couple of old pictures, just playing with the program and learning as I go. This one is Joe and Anna at Joe's mom's house several years ago.


This picture is of Anna and Jake before Christmas in 2007.


And as I was going through some of my pictures I found this one...thought it was pretty appropriate for today.


We visited Washington, D.C. in 2006. It was a great trip for our family.


Bye for now!

No comments: