Tuesday, July 15, 2008

5, 4, 3, 2, 1


The countdown has begun!! We started pouring the concrete apron for the pool today. That may sound great to some, but to me...it's a slight NIGHTMARE!! It is not going to be an easy feat to keep 5 dogs and a cat off of wet concrete in our unfenced back yard. I have the most hyper of the 5, Zoey, sedated on benadryl presently, hoping to keep her comfortable until tonight...not sure what I'll do tomorrow. She'll be the most rested dog on the hill that is for SURE!!!! This picture is Zoey on the left and Roscoe on the right. Wish me luck!
Tomorrow is our anniversary. Hard to believe it has been 13 years. Here is our picture on our wedding day, July 16, 1995. We had a small ceremony in Gatlinburg, Tennessee. I can honestly say it was the best day of my life. The birth of Anna and Jake would be right up there though!! LOL! They won't think that is so funny!

Anyway, Joe and I won't probably do much celebrating...we are giving each other the pool and patio furniture! Things get to be a little less exciting and lot more realistic with each passing year! I wouldn't change a thing about it though.

Happy Anniversary Sweetheart!! Thank you for making ALL my dreams come true!


I've got to go make sure all animals are in their designated places, so until next time BYE!!

No comments: