Friday, July 11, 2008

Waiting on the Pool



This is actually a picture taken this past Spring Break on our cruise through Grand Turk...the most beautiful beach!! We are STILL waiting on our pool, but they promise me it won't be much longer. We have to layout all the concrete deck now and that is quite a chore. Once we get that part done I think we will be home free!!

My friend Kim moved to Mississippi yesterday and I miss her already...its funny that we didn't actually "see" each other very often...mostly talked on the phone and e-mailed...but I knew I could see her if I wanted to. I hope she and her family have all of their dreams come true and that they are happier than they have ever been. Kim, if you read this, you are in my thoughts!!

Here are a few things, scrapbook related that I have been working on.



This is my new album. I got it from my local scrapbook store and I can't wait to fill it...only a few pages so far....
This is Magen's Bay in St. Thomas.

This is at Grand Turk at the Margaritaville pool.

This is ceiling in the rotunda of El Capitolio in Puerto Rico.

No comments: