Tuesday, July 8, 2008

PAD July 8

The teaser for PAD July 8 is our dish or silverware pattern. I have probably more than 10 patterns, but this is the one most used. It is made in my home state of Mississippi by an artist named Vicki Carroll and I love here stuff. I have 2 different patterns that she makes. This one is called Bon Appetite. It matches everything!

HOT, HOT, HOT today!!! We went swimming at a friends house today to cool off a little. Not sure it helped!? But it was fun anyway. The kids got to work off a little energy, so all is good.
Took a picture of one of our little watermelons...it is about 5 inches in diameter. Can't wait for the day we get to cut it open...that will be a good day.


Trying to decide if we want to put railing on our front porch. I took a picture of one piece of railing to see if we liked it and still can't decide. Leave me a comment if you have an opinion...


Bye for now!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

YOU have a BEAUTIFUL home...and I like the railing...