Friday, July 25, 2008

FILL 'ER UP!!

No, not the gas tank...THE POOL!!!!!!!

Finally, after 3 3/4 weeks we have our swimming pool finished (almost). We still have an electrician here finishing up, but other than that and installing the diving board...WE'RE DONE!!!
Here is the pool-version of "Are we there yet?"


Anna had her two friends, Kenzie and Mary over to watch the slow filling of the pool, but eventually they got to splash and slide into the deep end. Here they are making a slide. Aren't they just the cutest?


Well, it took about 2 days to fill completely and so I had to find something to keep my occupied, so thanks to The Einert Family...I had plenty to do. These will be so good on a cold winter's night, if they make it til then. We love peas!!


Well, having said all that, here is our "somewhat" finished pool. Sorry for the picture quality, the sun was just starting to peek over the trees and made for a bright picture!!

Thanks for reading my blog everyone! I'll try to post more later! I'm sorry I haven't been posting lately, but in my defense, my internet has been less than cooperative....hope they have the problems worked out finally, so until next time, happy swimming!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

CANDY,LOVIN YOUR BLOG.YOU DIDN'T EVEN MENTION GRAN COMING THRO MS. TO GET HER OLD FRIEND ;) ..I HAVE ENJOYED ALL THE PICTURES.WILL SEE YOU ALL WHEN YOU GET HOME.
DRIVE WITH CARE..LOVE ABBIE
ps: whow..THE POOL LOOKS GREAT