Saturday, July 26, 2008

Summertime Fun

Today was a good day. It was a day of playing in the pool and cooking hamburgers on the grill with my family. To me, it doesn't get much better than that!
Joe delivered one baby this morning around 1 and another one around 4:45 later this morning. It has been a busy weekend of call, yet he made time for us! As most of you know, he is a family practice doctor that delivers close to 80 babies each year. He doesn't get to spend much time at home with us so days like today are even more special. I snapped a few pictures during the splashy good time we had.


The Love of My Life

Silly Anna


Jake getting a "gentle" toss!!

I hope everyone is having a great weekend!! Even though I didn't take pictures of them...Thanks to Papa and Gran for spending the day with us! We love you both!!
Bye for now!!

No comments: